- The versatile ArbPro LD2 has a super-strong anodized aluminium base mount assembled with high strength steel bolts. No welds!
- The base mount is interchangeable with the lowering friction bollard and the powerful Harken lifting winch.
- A Spinlock XCS one-way rope clutch that can hold the rope & load locked off. Very handy for changing positions, taking off wraps, or even swapping the winch out for the friction bollard.
- Rubber feet allow the installation of trees to be retained for restoration work.
- The Harken 2 speed self-tailing winch is equipped with two ratios (44:1 and 13,5:1) for optimal lifting power and speed control.
- The ArbPro Rigging Winch is CE marked.
- Aluminium Main Frame: 16,5 kg
- Parts Bolted with Stainless Steel Bolts
- 44:1 Harken Winch: 9,5 kg
- Rigging Bollard Ø 150 mm: 5 kg
- Breaking Strength with Clutch: 7500 kg
- Safe Working Load with Winch: 1200 kg
- Safe Working Load with Bollard: 1500 kg
- Rigging Rope Ø 12 – 19 mm