A carabiner with an integrated pulley. It features a high efficiency roller bearing sheave(s), threaded removable captive bar and a full strength textile friendly becket.
The Revolver Rig comes into its own when flexibility and efficiency are paramount, it excels in improvised rescues, compact mechanical advantage systems and reducing friction in rigging featuring ropes.
The uniquely profiled spine and captive bar aid in maintaining correct orientation.
The design of the Revolver Rig is such that when using a carabiner attached to the becket any friction between the carabiner and rope is minimised.
- Large sheave tread diameter for large bend radius
- High efficiency roller bearings
- Full strength becket accepts most carabiners or direct textile connection
- Removable captive bar
- DMM iD optional
- Keylock nose for snag free operation
- Uniquely profiled spine to aid correct orientation
- Product Code: A5871CB
- Colour: Matt grey/Green
- MBS Major Axis: 25kN
- MBS Minor Axis: 7kN
- MBS Gate Open: 7kN
- WLL: 5kN
- Dimensions: 76 x 160mm
- Weight: 203g
- Max. Rope Diameter: 7-13mm
- Conformance: EN12278:2007, EN362:2004