The Hansa C21PTO wood chipper has been designed with the following in mind:
- Affordable price
- Minimum weight, for easy manoeuvring, without compromise in quality and durability
- Functional, user friendly and easy to maintain
- Manual clutch for easy starting.
- Belt-drive for smooth running and protection against shock load.
- Self-feeding cutting action.
- Large in feed chute allows full branches to flow into the machine. No pre-cutting necessary.
- Rotating outlet chute for 360° discharge with deflector. The positive locking system requires no tools.
- Easy access to the knives and the inside of the housing, just by swinging back the outlet chute.