If you own a domestic property with trees, flowers or a vegetable garden you will find the Hansa C3e Chipper Mulcher an ideal size, compact and quiet, chipper shredder. The cantilever rotor design allows fibrous materials such as palm fronds to be processed, without running the risk of wrapping around a shaft.
- One in feed chute with large opening at a convenient operating height
- Powered by 2HP single phase electric motor
- Capacity of 30mm branch diameter
- Push button start with thermal overload
- Conforms to ASNZS62841.1-2015 standard
- Discharge out the side directly back onto your garden or stockpile or into optional bag (as shown in image above)
- Solid housing construction of 5mm steel plate
- Easy access to cutting blade – remove four bolts and everything is accessible
- Easy to transport, well balanced on large solid rubber wheels
- Will handle flax, cabbage tree leaves and palm fronds without wrapping around the rotor shaft
- Quality powder coated finish (media blasted surface for excellent adhesion)
- 12 month warranty (extended warranty to 24 months on registration)
2hp Single phase electric motor
110mm x 40mm x 6mm A8 modified tool steel.
260mm x 6mm
Infeed throat opening
11cm x 13cm
On product registration, warranty increases to four years on Honda engine, two years on chipper.