The Hansa C7 chips branches up to 65mm in diameter and features:
- Honda GX200 4 stroke petrol engine
- Easy start
- Heavy duty blades
- Pneumatic wheels for easy manoeuvring by hand or by road in a trailer, ute or 4WD
- Solid-steel casing
- Twin belt drive
- Adjustable output chute
- Similar noise output to a domestic mower
- Minimal cleaning and maintenance required for this garden shredder, mulcher & chipper.
- Available in a standard or towbar version
The Hansa C7 easily mulches prunings, dropped branches, palm fronds, leaves, bark, paper, cardboard, hay, dried manure and kitchen waste.
70mm or 2.5 inches
Height 1200mm, Width 650mm, Length 900mm
110mm x 40mm x 6mm A8 modified tool steel.
Heat treated and ground all over, as used in all professional mill chippers
400mm x 10mm
2 x cast iron
2 x V belts A21
2 x self-aligning ball bearings
Infeed throat opening (intake chute)
140mm x 140mm
Pneumatic 4.10 / 3.50 – 4
On registration engine four years, chipper two years domestic warranty