In the unlikely event that you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we are happy for you to return for a refund or exchange the goods you are not satisfied with. This is subject to the return and receipt of your goods being in its original condition and packaging, within 14 days of order date. Please note: if you have ordered the incorrect product(s), you will be required to pay the freight to get the product(s) back to us. The original payment will be refunded and processed again with the correct product(s) and price.
Please print off and complete the Returns Form filling in the relevant fields explaining what you want to exchange or return and why.
Please send this form back with the goods to return or exchange. We recommend you use a postal service that offers a tracking service as it’s your responsibility to get the parcel back to us.
If in the unfortunate case you have received goods that you did not order or that has arrived to you in a less than satisfactory condition, please print off and complete the ‘Returns Form’ above. If you are able to return the goods to us, we will exchange it and refund your postage. In the instance that the goods are too heavy or awkward to return then it may prove beneficial for both parties if the parcel is collected via one of our courier services. Please contact us to arrange a pick up.
Conditions to be aware of:
- Goods may only be returned during working hours: Mon-Fri 8.00am-5.00pm
- Refunds and exchanges for all product(s), including faulty goods, can only be given within 14 days of receipt
- We will issue a full refund (excluding delivery charges) on receipt and exchange the goods for a different size/colour if preferred
- The goods being returned are your responsibility until we receive them back
- As a recommendation and for your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that carries insurance and/or tracking
- If goods are returned to Tree Care Machinery due to poor site access, incorrect address, order refusal or no one home at the time of delivery (when leaving the parcel is not an option) but you wish for us to despatch the goods again, a further delivery charge will be incurred
- The cost of returning goods is your responsibility and is therefore non-refundable, unless reason for return was a result of TCM or courier service error.
We are eager to maintain a high level of customer service and are on hand to assist you in any way we can.
Tree Care Machinery
29 Bennet Ave,
Melrose Park S.A. 5039